Thursday 28 February 2013

Looking back - Photography

Looking back on the photography elective I really didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. It was so enjoyable and I found myself getting really excited and passionate about the work involved. It's a lovely discipline and such an interesting artistic process. In fact photography was possibly the most enjoyable 2 weeks in relation to the other 2 elective choices. I found the most interesting elements to be the research and discovering the different photographers & their beautiful work. I feel like I'm just scratching the surface with this elective as well and if I were to take it all the way to degree level it would really be a diverse and  broad course.

Below are some photographers I discovered while doing my contextual research:

No comments:

Post a Comment